47 Best & Cute Relationship Status / Quotes for Whatsapp, Instagram & Facebook


47 Best & Cute Relationship Status / Quotes for Whatsapp, Instagram & Facebook

 

47 Best & Cute Relationship Status / Quotes for Whatsapp, Instagram & Facebook

 Best Relationship Status

  “ When you love each other and trust each other no matter what the situation that is true relationship

  “ A relationship doesn’t mean how beautiful you look together it means how much you love each other.

  “ If you love each other you will go through the pain together and survive the darkest time in life together

  “ You love the person most with whom you fight the most

 Best Relationship Status

  “ A relationship is like a joyful ride, you will fight, you will love and you will enjoy this beautiful ride

  “ In a relationship, you take the pain and share the happiness

  “ A true relationship shines when you connect your heart with each other

  “ The best relationship is when you trust each other like best friends and share secrets with each other

  “ No matter how many mistakes you make my mind gets angry but my heart remains the same

  “ Best relationship is that when you share everything and hides nothing between each other

 Best Relationship Status

  “ I feel the cute relationship is that when you do mistakes to annoy her and you find a beautiful face in her angry face

  “ Best feeling in the world is when you are with me

Cute Relationship Status

  “ True relationship is when you don’t judge your partner but you respect your partner from the heart

  “ Don’t try to understand a girl completely.. if you do.. Either you go mad or you will start falling in love with her

  “ The person loves you more will fight with you daily without any reason.

Cute Relationship Status

  “ Being deeply loved by someone gives you the strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.

  “ Every moment I spent with you is like a beautiful dream come true.

  “ Relations are like electric currents. Wrong connection will give you shocks but the right ones light up your life.

  “ Joy is a net of love with which you can catch souls.

  “ Love is when the other person’s happiness is more important than your own.

  “ Love is like the air, so I’m breezing with you.

  “ Distance means nothing when someone means everything.

Cute Relationship Status

  “ Love is the greatest refreshment in life.

  “ Real love is a prize in the game named life.

  “ Love is my drug & you are my dealer.

Love Relationship Status


Love Relationship Status

  “ Just like a flower can’t blossom without sunshine, a man can’t live without love.

  “ The most important thing in the world is family & love.

  “ A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge.

  “ There is no charm equal to tenderness of heart.

  “ My heart made it’s choice & it choose you.

  “ I love you not because of who you are but because of who I am when I’m with you.

Love Relationship Status

  “ Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.

  “ Loving someone is nothing hard. The hard thing is to make that person fall in love with you.

  “ Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.

  “ You’re My Reflection, All I See Is You.

  “ You Are One Of The Reasons Why I Smile.

  “ I Could Spend Hours Looking At You And Your Smile.

Relationship Love Status

  “ A Good Relationship Doesn’t Just Happen Overnight.

Relationship Love Status

  “ Every Love Story Is Beautiful, But Ours Is My Favorite.

  “ Love Is Like The Wind, You Can’t See It But You Can Feel It.

  “ I Like It When You Smile But I Love It When I’m The Reason.

  “ If I Did Anything Right In My Life It Was When I Gave My Heart To You.

  “ I Love You So Much That I’m Willing To Make Funny Faces In Public Just To See You Smile.

  “ I Have Loved You Since The Moment I Met You, And I Will Continue To Love You Endlessly.

  “ I Can’t Promise To Fix All Your Problems But I Can Promise You Won’t Have To Face Them All Alone.

Relationship Love Status

  “ There Is Nothing Better Than Being In A Relationship With The Person Who Is Also Your Best Friend.

  “ You’re My Baby, My Headache, My Love, My Smile, My Frown, My Wrong, My Right, My Pain, My Happiness, My Everything You’re Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.